Massena Community Based Outpatient Clinic
- Primary Care Services for Veterans in St. Lawrence County and the surroundings areas of the North Country.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: A health care team consisting of Massena Memorial practitioners provide primary care services at the clinic, and subcontract routine diagnostic procedures and dietary services. Patients with specialized medical needs are treated at VA Health Care Upstate New York at Syracuse.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing and analysis services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail. Emergency medicines provided.
- Radiology: Chest, abdominal, and extremity x-rays available on premises.
- Parking: Free parking is available adjacent to the clinic.
We offer Home Telehealth services. Please ask your primary care provider for more information.
Congested Heart Failure (CHF)
Mental Health (Psychiatry, Substance Abuse, Therapy and PTSD)