Oswego Community-Based Outpatient Clinic
Driving Directions to Oswego Community-Based Outpatient Clinic
From the intersection of E River Road and E Bridge Street/State Route 104, take E Bridge Street/State Route 104 approximately 1.8 miles and the clinic will be on the left hand side.
Monday through Friday:
8:00a.m. – 4:30p.m.
- Primary Care services for Veterans in Oswego County as well as Northern Onondaga County, Southern Jefferson County, Northern Cayuga County & Southwest Lewis County.
- Behavioral Health Care: A behavioral health care team consisting of a social worker a psychiatrist, and visiting counselors from the Syracuse VAMC provide medications, individual and group psychotherapy for veterans experiencing personal and emotional problems, including drug and alcohol problems.
- Smoking Cessation: The Clinic offers the QuitSmart® smoking cessation program — an innovative service that combines the best of behavioral and medication treatments in a group format.
- Handicapped Accessible with plenty of free parking: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: A health care team consisting of Oswego Hospital practitioners provide primary care services at the clinic as well as routine diagnostic procedures and dietary services. Patients with specialized medical needs are treated at VA Health Care Upstate New York at Syracuse.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing and analysis services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail. Emergency medicines provided.
- Parking: free parking on premises.