Watertown Community Based Outpatient Clinic
- Primary Care Services for Veterans in the greater Watertown area in New York State.
- Behavioral Health Care: A behavioral health care team consisting of social workers, psychiatrists, a psychiatric nurse, and visiting counselors from the Syracuse VAMC, provide medications, individual and group psychotherapy for veterans experiencing personal and emotional problems, including drug and alcohol problems.
- Smoking Cessation: The Clinic offers the QuitSmart® smoking cessation program an innovative service that combines the best of behavioral and medication treatments in a group format.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: A health care team consisting of physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses, and clerical staff provide primary care services at the clinic, stressing health maintenance and preventative medicine.
- Specialty services beyond primary care are available through VA Health Care Upstate New York at Syracuse. If you require more specialized tests your health care provider will arrange for a referral for these services at the Syracuse facility. Some transportation services are available through DAV. For more information please call 315-425-4352.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing and analysis services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed on the premises.
- Radiology: Chest, abdominal, and extremity x-rays available locally.
- Parking: Free parking on premises
Watertown VA Outpatient Clinic
19472 US Route 11
Watertown, NY 13601
Fax (315) 788-8899
Monday through Friday:
8:00a.m. – 5:00p.m.
From I-81 take exit #44/Watertown Ctr (Route 232).
Turn left State Route 232 (Rt 232).
Bear right onto US Route 11 (US-11).
Arrive at 19472 US-11 (Outer Washington Street).
|Parent VA Medical Center
Syracuse VA Medical Center