VA » Health Care » Syracuse VA Medical Center » Locations and Directions » Auburn Community Based Outpatient Clinic
Syracuse VA Medical Center
Auburn Community Based Outpatient Clinic
- Primary Care services for Veterans in Cayuga County and surrounding area.
- Behavioral Health Care Services
- Comprehensive women's health services: PAP screening, breast and cancer screening and pregnancy testing.
- Handicapped Accessible with plenty of free parking: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: A health care team consisting of Auburn Hospital practitioners provide primary care services at the clinic as well as routine diagnostic procedures and dietary services. Patients with specialized medical needs are treated at VA Health Care Upstate New York at Syracuse.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing and analysis services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail. Emergency medicines provided.
- Radiology: Chest, abdominal and extremity x-rays available on site.
- Parking: free parking on premises.
We also offer a number of Home Telehealth services. Please ask your primary care provider for more information.
Antiguagulation - lab hours of operation are 7:30 am to 3:00 pm
Mental Health (PTSD and Therapy)