Syracuse VA Medical Center
Auburn VA Clinic
The new Auburn clinic is located at 47 E. Genesee Street, Auburn, NY 13021.
Primary Care services for Veterans in Cayuga County and surrounding area.
- Behavioral Health Care Services
- Comprehensive women's health services: https://www.syracuse.va.gov/services/women/index.asp
- Handicapped Accessible with plenty of free parking: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: A health care team consisting of Primary Care Providers, RNs, LPNs and Clerical staff to provide primary care services at the clinic as well as routine diagnostic procedures, urgent care services and dietary services. Patients with specialized medical needs are treated at VA Health Care Upstate New York at Syracuse via telehealth or at the main facility.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing and analysis services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail. Emergency medicines provided at a local pharmacy.
- Radiology: Chest, abdominal and extremity x-rays available off site.
Telehealth Services include:
Mental Health (PTSD and Therapy)
Free parking on premises.
Please use the internet to get directions to the new Auburn clinic as our webpage is under construction.