Syracuse VA Medical Center
Tompkins County VA Clinic
- Primary Care services for Veterans in Cortland County and surrounding area.
- Handicapped Accessible with plenty of free parking: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: A health care team provides primary care services at the clinic as well as routine diagnostic procedures and dietary services. Patients with specialized medical needs are treated at VA Health Care Upstate New York at Syracuse.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing and analysis services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail. Emergency medicines provided.
- Behavioral Health Care services.
- Parking: free parking on premises.
- Woman’s Health (Comprehensive Services) PAP screening, breast cancer screening, pregnancy testing.
Tele Mental Health Services onsite ( coming soon Tele Health Services)
We also offer a number of Home Telehealth services. Please ask your primary care provider for more information.
Mental Health (Psychiatry, Substance Abuse, Therapy and PTSD)