Syracuse VA Medical Center
Watertown Community Based Outpatient Clinic
- Primary care services for Veterans in the greater Watertown New York area.
- Behavioral Health Care: a behavioral health care team consisting of social workers, psychiatrists, a psychiatric nurse, and visiting counselors from the Syracuse VA, provide medications, individual and group psychotherapy for Veterans experiencing personal and emotional problems, including drug and alcohol problems.
- Smoking Cessation: the clinic offers the QuitSmart® smoking cessation program — that combines the best of behavioral and medication treatments for smoking cessation in a group format.
- Specialty services are available through a referral to the Syracuse VA Medical Center by your VA primary care provider.Laboratory: blood drawing and analysis services available.
- Prescriptions: routine prescriptions are available.
- Radiology: chest, abdominal, and extremity x-rays available.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Some transportation services are available through DAV. For more information please call 315-425-4352.
Parking: Free parking on premises
We also offer Home Telehealth services. Please ask your primary care provider for more information.
Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
Mental Health (Psychiatry, Substance Abuse, Therapy and PTSD)